More feedback on Reiki


Reiki

I inherit bad bones, top it with soft core- I suffered slipped discs twice at L-345. I had been regular with physio therapy and had recently joined Pilates classes too to strengthen my core muscles.

Recently on my way to meet Pamposh for dinner I could sense a nerve pinching in my lower back making it difficult for me to sit and almost impossible to walk. I didn't want to cancel at the last minute and decided to go for dinner nonetheless. She saw me in pain and offered to do a Reiki session for me.

The minute she touched my back I could feel the energy spreading through my entire back like synapses and it was a matter of minutes before I could sense and feel a warm shield all across my back. I not only felt better-I looked better and voila! i could bend to wear my shoes. (Bending is out of question if you have a protruding disc). That night I slept like a baby. It's been 3 weeks and there is no inkling of any kind of bulging disc, whatsoever.

I strongly recommend Pamposh's Reiki sessions to whoever needs a boost of positive energy for mental or physical well being. A big thumbs up to her services, pleasant and comforting presence- she has me hooked for life! November 4, 2010
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Expert

[From Farah Bashir, CMI Manager at Unilever, Singapore - see original recommendation on Linked in.]

No comments:

Post a Comment