Reiki Feedback from Clients

Some Comments on Reiki by Clients of the Terataii Centre:

After distance Reiki for a 19-month-old boy, message from his aunt:
"Thanks so much. Somehow something amazing must have occurred last night/today because A… is now out of the ICU (intensive care unit). The doctors really were amazed at his recovery – it is completely beyond their expectations. He is now on the pediatric floor instead of ICU, and will make a full recovery with time."
The little boy had fallen head-first on a concrete surface from the second floor.

 After a first session of hands-on healing:"Yesterday when I left your house, the first session, I felt so good, so happy, so light, I felt very, very good. I really want/need to do more."

After hands-on healing:
"Thank you for another wonderful session. I know that the positive changes in my life are a result of your help to improve my connection with my true self."
Labels: 

No comments:

Post a Comment