Dates and Times:
August 12, 13, 14, 15 (evening classes)
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
To register, or for more information:
email email@example.com or leave a comment here with your email address.
You will learn:
- how to master your own mind and live a happier, more meaningful life.
- quick techniques to calm yourself and clear your mind at work, at home, in traffic, even in the middle of an argument!
- how to set up your own regular meditation and mindfulness practice to bring peace and stability to your life.
The Meditation Made Program was developed by Vikas Malkani, founder of SoulCentre, Singapore. It is taught by certified and licensed teachers who have received training from Vikas himself.
Feedback from the last workshop run by Pamposh (me), in Geneva, Switzerland, in April 2013:
- "(The workshop) also delivered such wonderful life lessons too and makes life itself seem so easy and light and obvious as opposed to the struggle that a lot of people feel. It leads the way to the idea of personal empowerment – sometimes in an overwhelming and seemingly difficult world.” – Elizabeth Lake
- "Went into your course really without any expectations. Came out after 3 days with so much! You gave me tools and insights to develop my focus and discipline.” – Sandra Rijke- "The stories were wonderful and interesting; the theory so true; and the meditation has been enriching and wonderful. I feel confident that I will continue to practice after these 3 days. There is a new path.” – Josephine Rijke
… and on the teacher
“Pamposh exudes peace and contentment and is such a fine example of what meditation can do to help us find self-love and a feeling of freedom and joy at any given moment – simply as a matter of CHOICE in the now, in each moment.” – Elizabeth Lake
“I loved to meet your smiling face, it’s bright and lighting calm and happiness.” – Marie Deckers.
Pamposh Dhar - background
Pamposh began meditating regularly about 15 years ago, going back to a practice she had learnt from her father as a child, and expanding on it. She studied different ways to meditate, including Zen, Transcendental, Sahaj, mantra, silence, and the kriya and meditations taught as part of the basic and advanced Art of Living courses. In 2006, Pamposh began teaching meditation to beginners in a course she put together herself. In 2012, she switched to teaching Meditation Made Simple, which is a course that includes wisdom teachings to accelerate the growth that comes through meditation. The course has been developed by Pamposh’s guru, Vikas Malkani. To prepare herself to teach this and other courses developed by him, Pamposh has done 4 courses and a rigorous 2-year teacher training with Vikas.
Pamposh is qualified to teach three of the meditation courses developed by Vikas, of which Meditation Made Simple is the first step. The other two courses are Meditation in Action and Master of Meditation.
Pamposh is also a Reiki energy healer and teacher; and a counsellor with a Masters degree from the University of South Australia. In addition, she is a student of the wisdom traditions of the world, in particular of the Bhagavad Gita.