Quotable Thursday #12 - July 9, 2009

A quote from God!
I found this fabulous quote on a friend's Facebook page yesterday - attributed to God. I haven't checked with my friend when God shared this with her or in what manner - but it's a great quote, so I'm sharing it with all of you anyway.

"Nothing's gonna happen today that you and I cannot handle." - God
Add your quotations in comments to this post, along with your links. I'll compile them and post them every 2-3 weeks. Meanwhile, other readers will see them in the comments here. Please also link to this post in your own blogs!

2 comments:

  1. nice place shared i must visit it :)

    Pain Management
    Diet Menu

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sentiment to start the day with.. :)
    Thank you for sharing, Pam-ji. Yesim

    ReplyDelete