REIKI FOR BEGINNERS (Level 1) - Oct. 13 & 14 (mornings)


Improve your physical health, promote your emotional well-being, kick-start your spiritual growth. Raise the immunity of your children. Help your plants to flourish. Help yourself, your family, your friends, your pets and your plants.

Reiki Level 1 Workshop
Dates: Oct 13 & 14 (Tuesday and Wednesday) 
Times: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 
Venue: The Terataii Centre, 896 Dunearn Road, Sime Darby building – Unit 04-03C, Singapore – 589472. 
Cost: $380 (4 attunements, teachings, a manual, a certificate, and a free 2 hour follow-up session after you start your Reiki practice)

Some Feedback from Terataii Reiki Students
Amazing!! At first I was skeptical, but the Level 1 Reiki workshop totally changed my perspective. Definitely a positive experience. The experience is beyond words. I got amazing feedback from my friends (after doing Reiki for them).”

"My son tells his grandparents: Now I don't need medicine because Mamma does Reiki."

No comments:

Post a Comment